- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1″ cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sucanat or coconut palm sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil to slow cooker and preheat to high will preparing potatoes and garlic. Add potatoes and all remaining ingredients to the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on high 2-3 hours or low 4-5 hours. We recommend using 4-6 quart slow cooker.
The fats in this recipe are from the olive oil which are healthy fats.